Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Coffeeeeee, my happy drink

For me, Coffee is one of very few good reasons to wake up early in the morning. It also makes me feel better when I have to do something boring and sleepy.

Starbucks was my second home when I was a student. My favorite drinks: Caramel Mocha, White chocolate Mocha, Toffe nut Latte and Toffee nut hot chocolate.




Thank You Peet for keeping me awake in the morning!
You make my heart beat fater...but sometimes too fast...











A Thai coffee's closed competitor: Vietnamese coffee.
I think their tastes are quite the same but the vietnamese coffee looks much more fun.






A friend told me that if you are about to have a fight with someone, go to a coffee shop first and have some coffee with that person... Let's try that and see what will happen.

1 Comments:

Blogger nookrit said...

อี๋ อุ๊บติดกาแฟ.. ถ้าเป็นไปได้นะ จะชอบกินกาแฟในวันที่พักผ่อนเพียงพอ มากกว่าที่จะกินเพื่อให้ตื่นในวันที่เราขาดนอน มันให้ความสุขคนละอย่างกันเลย!

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home